Friday, May 26, 2017


Welcome to all new members and the ones that have been with me for a while.

Many of you have not logged in for a while, why not? Have you completed mission one yet? Two?

If you don't work the system, you will fail!

Let's get down to it, this weeks btc to wallet is .00023959 , three GBS referrals, once BitcoFarm referral where I was able to purchase two blue chickens and one red chicken, and one Conversion Surf referral.

As many of you know I am no longer promoting for myself only, all of my promotion is being split up between three others and myself. I am happy to help those that are willing to help themselves.

Need help with your promotions? Check out Referral Frenzy.

Global2x2 is hot right now, if you have .002 Bitcoin, you should really check it out. It has been 
making a lot of people money.

Keep earning, keep promoting, log in and follow the steps laid out in the plan,

If you have not joined me at GBS yet, just click on one of the banners.

Bret


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. This is the best system for making money out there. And, since bitcoin is on the rise, moving higher, what better way to get as many as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joseph, you are right. It will only get better from here.

      Delete