Sunday, September 24, 2017


Last time I posted I told you about what I am calling the true broke man's plan Infinity Traffic Boost.

If you are not here, you are throwing Bitcoin away.  Nuff said.

I wanted to bring attention to the free Bitcoin miner at FreeBitcoin

I have been using it for the last week when I am not using my computer and have made an extra 3000 Satoshi for doing nothing but let the miner run.

Also, incase you didn't know, FreeBitcoin will pay you 4.08% interest yearly if you have a balance of 30,000 Satoshi or more.  Right now I have 92,000 Satoshi there and am earning an extra 10 Satoshi a day by just letting it sit there.  I does not get any easier to earn Bitcoin.

I suspect the miner at FreeBitcoin is the same as the one at MoonBitcoin but I have not tried using it.

If you are using it with any success, please drop me a line and let me know.

Last bit of news for today, Coach Kris is getting ready to launch his new site Echo Traffic Club. Keep an eye out as this will be an awesome resource for advertising online.

That's it for today.
Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment