Friday, July 7, 2017


It's that time of the week again to see what is happening in the world GBS.

I know you have never heard this before, but, communication, communication, communication. Need I say more?

If you are reading this, and you are active, you should be here in the Delta Team Skype room.

Moving on, this weeks to wallet was .00007646. In the next couple of weeks I have a few of the bigger ones that should pay out, I love it when that happens.  I have received two GBS referrals and one P4E referral.  

This time of year I can't wait for winter so things will pick up online. 

Couple of things to go over this week.

We will be starting a new campaign soon for Pays4Ever. It is $2 to start. If you are interested, go into the dlb find it and sign up.  

The new in-house matrix is still testing but they say progress is being made.  It should launch soon.

Lastly I wanted to talk about MoonBitcoin, I have noticed that people will hit that faucet for a couple of days and then quit.  That is the type of faucet you must hit everyday without fail. Every day you claim, your loyalty percentage goes up so you earn more. After 100 days you are doubling your earnings. If you just hit it and run it will not really pay out for you.  Something to think about.

That's it for this week.

Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment