Friday, June 30, 2017


Allright, short and sweet this week.  Man what a busy week.

The rules in life still have not changed since last week, COMMUNICATION, is a must.  Without it you WILL NOT succeed. Especially online.  

I have so little time right now but I always make sure and send something out at least twice a week. Are you communicating with your referrals?

Speaking of which, first, I know it's a pain in the ass to get your referrals info from GBS, it is being looked at to find a solution with the software but until then you must email Charles McClure or go on Skype and ask him there.  He is on Skype to help 18 hours a day.

If you want it easier, just join All In One Profits. That way not only are you getting the email address right away, you are building your list at the same time.  AND, since you will join from your DLB you will be joining the Task Force Echo team and we will help you get AIOP referrals also.  WIN - WIN!

I have only been with AIOP for about three months and I am well into profit.  I also promote it by itself above and beyond GBS but GBS comes first.

So, to the meat and potatoes, this weeks to wallet btc .00006634 (told you I have been busy) , four GBS referrals, one Super Ape referral and one AIOP referral.

I have rambled on long enough, if you have any questions, you know how to get a hold of me or GET ON SKYPE!

Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment