Sunday, June 25, 2017


It's that time of the week again folks, here are the hit counts for the last week.

Myself   1693
Joseph    58
Neil       110
Alan      2568

First off, if you think your name should be on this list and it is not, you had zero hits last week and are no longer on the team rotator.  You must contact me if you want back on.

Second, I understand that some sites have been down this last week or so due to DDOS attacks BUT,
if you are limiting yourself to that few of sites than you hurting yourself more than helping.

I advertise on over 120 different safelists and over 50 TE's and that is with averaging only 2 hours a day to work on my online business.  God knows what Alan is doing to get all of those hits but it's got to be more than me. 

That's for this week. It's time to expand your promotions so we can get back on track.

Bret


No comments:

Post a Comment