Thursday, June 8, 2017


Welcome one and all to this weeks "What I have accomplished" post.

I have to say to those of you reading this and not succeeding.  You must communicate!

Join us on our Skype chat page and get your questions answered. Someone is there 24/7. Just like everything else in life, communication is the key.

Alright so this weeks Bitcoin to wallet is .00018894 , not to bad given what Btc is up to. I gained four GBS referrals, two Pays4Ever referrals, one All In One Profits referral and one Clixsense referral.

We now have a member of GBS who bought matrix software just to make a GBS matrix site.  It sounds like the entry fee will be .002 , however it will probably be a couple of weeks before we know anything more. So start planing now.

I also have heard rumors that the admin of GBS is not only looking to start their own matrix site for us but also are working on a traffic exchange and a mailer. Look out guys and gals, we are growing with or without you. I think it would be more fun with you though.

Last two things before I go, 
1. If you have not joined us at Pays4Ever, please check it out.
2. If you want to promote like I do Referral Frenzy is a must.

As usual, if you need me, email me, if you are one of the people who have for some reason not joined me at GBS, click one of the banners.

Bret


1 comment:

  1. Awesome post this week. I have to say, communication is the cornerstone to any successful endeavor. Those who communicate regularly with those offering support and help are one's who succeed the most. By doing this, they can share successes, get help with difficulties, and have someone to help hold them accountable to insure that steps are taken to insure success.

    If you're on the team and not communicating with your sponsors and team leaders, my only question is why not? They are there for you, so go to them frequently.

    ReplyDelete