Thursday, June 1, 2017


Welcome one and all to this weeks team post.

If you have not joined us on the GBS Skype chat yet you are missing out. I can not stress this enough.

This week we have started a new controlled team build at Global2x2.  There is a chance to be Pif'ed but you must join us on Skype to be entered. Ask for Charles McClure or Coach Kris. Tell them Bret sent ya. I am running low on Bitcoin so I can not pif anyone so you will need .002 Bitcoin.

This week we have added three new places to earn Bitcoin that I personally use to earn everyday. 
1. Get Your Bitcoin - claim every five minutes and click on the present every 30 minutes.
2. World of Bitcoin - claim every five minutes and click on the present every 30 minutes.
3. Ifaucet - this is a list of different crypto coin faucets, it's awesome for more than just Bitcoin.

Make sure and fill in your downline builder at the GBS site once you join these places.

All right, this weeks btc to wallet is .00007159, five GBS referrals, 6 Get Your Bitcoin referrals, 7 World of Bitcoin referrals, three Conversion Surf referrals and two Global2x2 referrals.

It has been a super busy week for me so I have had very little time to collect from faucets but I can not complain since Bitcoin is $2400.  

As always, keep digging and success will happen.

If you need anything, email me or get on to Skype and ask on the main chat page and someone will answer you questions.

Bret

P.S. Remember, upgraded members always earn more.


No comments:

Post a Comment