Friday, June 16, 2017


Welcome to this weeks Great Bitcoin Strategies Team 598 weekly post.

I sent something out last week to see if anyone needed help building their team. I received one reply from a gentleman who when asked where he was at with the missions and what promoting he has been doing for his GBS business, he quit communicating with me.

I will not build YOUR team for you. I will help you, I will not do it myself. 

If you can't put forth at least half the effort I put in to building mine then we may as well part ways. I spend a decent amount of money every month for traffic as I do not have time to go the free route. Yes it can be done for free with enough time and patience, neither of which I seem to have.

Having said that, this weeks to wallet amount is .00009372 , not alot of time this last week but if you need to use the faucets to get btc I would get on it asap.  With the drop in btc some of the faucets have loosened up.  I received one GBS referral, one Conversion Surf referral and four referrals each at Get Your Bitcoin & World of Bitcoin.

If you really want to get your business going, check out Referral Frenzy. It sure does save me a ton of time.

That's it for this week, short and sweet.

Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment