Sunday, June 18, 2017


Here are the hit counts for the week of 6/11/17 thru 6/17/17

My hits                1712
Joseph's hits        293
Neil's hits            152

If you are on the team rotator and you are not listed here, it means you have NO hits last week and you will not be included this week without contacting me.

As we all know we are looking for at least 500 hits a week.  500 is really not that hard to do so we must work harder to accomplish this goal.

If you would like to be included in the team rotator, let me know but be prepared, I will want to know where you are at with the GBS missions and what you are already doing to promote your GBS business. 

I am looking for truly active people only. Most of my advertising I pay for so when I use it to help you  I want to know that I am receiving help in return. I will not build your team for you! 

That's it for today, go make some money.

Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment